Effective Date: March 30, 2023.
1. Introduction and Overview.
If you have any questions or wish to exercise your rights and choices, please contact us as set out in the “Contact Us” section.
You may have additional rights based on your jurisdiction. Please click the relevant link below for more information:
A. Information You Provide.
We collect information about you when you use the Service, including information you provide when you access our content. The categories of information we may collect include:
Transaction Data relating to the minting, purchase, sale, transfer and any other transaction related to non-fungible tokens or digital assets, including information regarding your digital or cryptocurrency wallet and the purchase price, date, time, and location of the transactions.
Contact Data, including your email address, phone number, mailing address, social media information, and digital or cryptocurrency wallet address.
You may choose to voluntarily provide other information to us that we do not request, and, in such instances, you are solely responsible for such information.
B. Information Collected Automatically.
In addition, we automatically collect information when you use the Service. The categories of information we automatically collect include:
Service Use Data, including data about features you use, pages you visit, the time of day you browse, and your referring and exiting pages.
Device Data, including data about the type of device or browser you use, your device’s operating software, your internet service provider, your device’s regional and language settings, and device identifiers such as IP address.
Location Data, including non-precise location data (such as location derived from an IP address or data that indicates a city or postal code level).
The types of tracking technologies we use to automatically collect this information include:
Cookies, which are small data files stored on your browser that save data about your visit. Cookies often include a unique identifier (e.g., cookie #123). We use two types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies make it easier for you to navigate our website and expire when you close your browser. Persistent cookies help with personalizing your experience, remembering your preferences, and supporting security features. Persistent cookies may remain on your device for extended periods of time, and expire on a set expiration date or when they are deleted manually.
For further information on how we use tracking technologies for analytics and advertising, and your rights and choices regarding them, see the “Analytics and Advertising” and “Your Rights and Choices” sections below.
Information from Other Sources.
We also collect information from other sources. The categories of sources from which we collect information include:
Social media platforms with which you interact, including our Twitter profile and Discord server.
Publicly-available sources, including data in the public domain.
Third-party services, including from vendors contracted to provide support services, which may include, as applicable, payments, identity verification, anti-money laundering (AML), fraud detection and other similar services. These vendors have their own terms and conditions, privacy policies, and cookie policies. Where they act as a controller of your data, they may contact you directly to advise you separately regarding their data processing practices. Please contact us for further information regarding our data-processing or data-controlling vendors.
Information on the Blockchain.
As part of the Service, we process certain personal data in a blockchain data record. This means that such personal data is stored in an immutable blockchain as part of a database called a distributed ledger. Anything stored in a ledger as part of the blockchain may not be changed or deleted. We may use pseudonymization to reduce the risk to individuals whose personal data is processed in the blockchain. The use of blockchain with our Service may limit the exercise of certain of your rights regarding personal data.
3.Use of Information.
- Providing the Service to you
- Preventing and addressing fraud, breach of policies or terms, or threats or harm.
- Understanding trends, usage, and activities, including through tracking technologies or surveys, to make business and marketing decisions.
- Communicating with you about updates, security alerts, changes to policies, and other transactional messages.
- Personalizing your experience to show you content we believe you will find interesting.
- Engaging in direct marketing, promotional communications, and non-personalized advertising.
- Engaging in personalized advertising, including Interest-based Advertising.
- Where it is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject.
- Fulfilling any purpose at your direction.
- For other purposes with notice to you and your consent.
Notwithstanding the above, we may use publicly available information (as that term is defined by applicable law) or information that does not identify you (including information that has been aggregated or de-identified as those terms are defined by applicable law) for any purpose to the extent permitted by applicable law. For information on your rights and choices regarding how we use information about you, please see the “Your Rights and Choices” section below.
4.Disclosure of Information.
- Service Providers and Contractors. We disclose information to service providers and contractors that process information on our behalf. Service providers and contractors may assist us with services, as applicable, such as payment processing, data analytics, marketing and advertising, website hosting, and technical support. To the extent required by law, we contractually prohibit our service providers and contractors from retaining, using, or disclosing information about you for any purpose other than performing the services for us, although we may permit them to use publicly available information (as that term is defined by applicable law) or information that does not identify you (including information that has been aggregated or de-identified as those terms are defined by applicable law) to the extent permitted by applicable law.
- Analytics and Advertising. We disclose information to vendors and other parties for analytics and advertising related purposes. These parties may act as our service providers, or in certain contexts, independently decide how to process your information. For more information on advertising and analytics, see the “Analytics and Advertising” section below.
- Affiliates. We disclose information to our affiliates and related entities, including where they act as our service providers or for their own internal purposes.
- Partners. We disclose information to our partners in connection with offering co-branded services, selling or distributing our products, or engaging in joint marketing activities.
- Public Forums. We disclose information you make public through the Service, such as information that you post on Twitter or in our Discord server. Please think carefully before making information public as you are solely responsible for any information you make public. Once you have posted information, you may not be able to edit or delete such information, subject to additional rights set out in the “Your Rights and Choices” section below.
- Merger or Acquisition. We disclose information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any proposed or actual merger, purchase, sale or any other type of acquisition or business combination of all or any portion of our assets, or transfer of all or a portion of our business to another business.
- Security and Compelled Disclosure. We disclose information to comply with the law or other legal process, and where required, in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements. We also disclose information to protect the rights, property, life, health, security and safety of us, the Service or anyone else.
- Facilitating Requests. We disclose information where you direct us to disclose the information.
- Consent. We disclose information with notice to you and your consent.
Notwithstanding the above, we may disclose publicly available information (as that term is defined by applicable law) or information that does not identify you (including information that has been aggregated or de-identified as those terms are defined by applicable law) to the extent permitted by applicable law. For information on your rights and choices regarding how we disclose information about you, please see the “Your Rights and Choices” section below.
We offer parts of our Service through websites, platforms, and services operated or controlled by other parties. In addition, we integrate technologies operated or controlled by other parties into parts of our Service.
Some examples include:
- Links. Our Service includes links that hyperlink to websites, platforms, and other services not operated or controlled by us.
6.Analytics and Advertising.
We use analytics services, such as Google Analytics, to help us understand how users access and use the Service. In addition, we work with agencies, advertisers, ad networks, and other technology services to place ads about our products and services on other websites and services. For example, we may place ads through Google and Facebook that you may view on their platforms as well as on other websites and services.
As part of this process, we may incorporate tracking technologies into our own Service (including our website and emails) as well as into our ads displayed on other websites and services. Some of these tracking technologies may track your activities across time and services for purposes of associating the different devices you use, and delivering relevant ads and/or other content to you (“Interest-based Advertising”).
For further information on the types of tracking technologies we use on the Service and your rights and choices regarding analytics and advertising, please see the “Information Collected Automatically” and “Your Rights and Choices” sections.
7.Your Rights and Choices.
Tracking Technology Management.
- Cookies. Most browsers accept cookies by default. You can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to decline or delete cookies. If you use multiple browsers on your device, you will need to instruct each browser separately. Your ability to limit cookies is subject to your browser settings and limitations.
- Do Not Track. Your browser settings may allow you to automatically transmit a “Do Not Track” signal to online services you visit. Note, however, there is no industry consensus as to what site and app operators should do with regard to these signals. Accordingly, unless and until the law is interpreted to require us to do so, we do not monitor or take action with respect to “Do Not Track” signals. For more information on “Do Not Track,” visit https://allaboutdnt.com/.
Please be aware that if you disable or remove tracking technologies some parts of the Service may not function correctly.
Analytics and Interest-based Advertising Management.
Google provides tools to allow you to opt out of the use of certain information collected by Google Analytics at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout and by Google Analytics for Display Advertising or the Google Display Network at https://www.google.com/settings/ads/onweb/.
The companies we work with to provide you with Interest-based Advertising may be participants of the Digital Advertising Alliance and/or the Network Advertising Initiative. To opt out of receiving Interest-based Advertising from the participating companies, please visit https://www.aboutads.info/choices and https://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/ for website opt outs and https://www.aboutads.info/appchoices for mobile opt outs. Note that opting out through these links only means that the selected participants should no longer deliver Interest-based Advertising to you, but does not mean that the participants will not process your information for Interest-based Advertising purposes or that you will no longer receive Interest-based Advertising from other companies.
Please note that the above opt outs only apply to the specific browser from which you opt out. We are not responsible for the effectiveness of any opt outs offered by other entities.
- E-mails. You can unsubscribe from receiving promotional emails by following the unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of the email, or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject field of the email. Please note that you cannot opt out of transactional messages.
Please note that your opt out is limited to the email address used and will not affect subsequent subscriptions.
The Service is not directed toward children under 13 years old, and we do not knowingly collect personal information (as that term is defined by the U.S. Children’s Privacy Protection Act, or “COPPA”) from children. If you are a parent or guardian and believe we have collected personal information from children, please contact us at email@example.com. We will delete the personal information in accordance with COPPA.
We implement and maintain reasonable administrative, physical, and technical security safeguards to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Nevertheless, transmission via the internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of information about you.
The Fractional Token Company
1007 North Federal Highway, #248
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304
13.Shine the Light.
Customers who are residents of California may request (i) a list of the categories of personal information (as that term is defined by Shine the Light) disclosed by us to third parties during the immediately preceding calendar year for those third parties’ own direct marketing purposes; and (ii) a list of the categories of third parties to whom we disclosed such information. To exercise a request, please write us at the email or postal address set out in “Contact Us” above and specify that you are making a “California Shine the Light Request.” We may require additionalinformation from you to allow us to verify your identity and are only required to respond to requests once during any calendar year.
We do not sell and will not sell your covered information (as those terms are defined by NRS 603A.340).
Give your email, get the latest